Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kill Them With Kindness


It's too early for me to be thinking about retirement, but when the time comes I've decided I want one of these:



Nanny was really just a wickedly inventive tool of Magneto's to sustain the X-Men's basic hygienic and nutritional needs while he held them captive at his Antarctic base:



But he really should be giving some thought to mass-producing them for consumers. Aside from all the housecleaning chores Nanny could take care of for you while she's rolling around the house (come on, don't you just hate moving stuff around to dust?), look at how hands-on she is:



Of course we'd have to do something about that honey-marshmallow voice. I was thinking something along the lines of Elaine Stritch.

Nanny is also more enviro-friendly than something like H.E.R.B.I.E., with all of that jet exhaust it expends flying around--and she's obviously more mobile than "Roberta," the FF's stationary receptionist. I think Magneto has himself a winner here.


Though the X-Men apparently beg to differ.

No comments: